Apahouser, Inc. is a sheet metal fabricator, machining and stamping job shop in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Established in 1935 as “Apartment House Services”, over the years, our name has been shortened to “Apahouser”.
Now almost 100 years later, Apahouser has evolved into a world-class precision sheet metal, stamping and machining job shop.
- Laser Cutting
- Forming & Bending
- Secondary Machining
- Basic Tool Making
- TIG, MIG & Spot Welding
- PEM Hardware
- Hardware Insertion
Certifications & Registrations:
- ITAR Registered
- ISO 9001:2008 AS-9100
- RoHS Compliant
Our Growth …
- In 2003, Apahouser, Inc. acquired Valgra Industries
- In 2005 Apahouser, Inc. acquired Brogil Industries
- In 2009 Apahouser, Inc. acquired J&J Fabricators
Now all operating together under our name Apahouser, Inc., these acquisitions have allowed us to provide more metal manufacturing services to an enlarged target audience.
Apahouser, Inc is a proud member of:
- BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Marlborough Rotary Club
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Sheet Metal Workers
- Precision Metal Association
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- American Legion
Apahouser, Inc. supports charitable work in the local Marlborough community as well as throughout Massachusetts:
- Proud Sponsor for the Jimmy Fund
- Proud Sponsor for the Special Olympics
- Proud Sponsor of the Pan Mass Challenge